November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Ghost Fishie (1990), starring Flatfish Stingray[M]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 15:01:45 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.
JOIN ME IN THE HARD EMBRACE OF ARCEUS' TEN THOUSAND HANDS.”

Night shift. And not just a standard patrol either. According to the reports of his capable colleagues there was something in the walls. Creaking cupboards, footsteps down empty halls, laughter that might have been the wind, or maybe it was just the wind. 

"Sounds like a ghost," Bill said point-blank. There was no point beating around the bush. "Strange noises, feelings of dread, and someone even complained of a cold spot. Is this sort of thing common on the sub?" 

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 15:07:10 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"it's probably just people fucking."

likewise, beckett sees no point beating around the bush, so he opts for bluntness.

he steps into the shower area, reaching a hand through one of the curtains before swiftly pulling it back, almost dramatic in how he reveals nothing. he shrugs, moving on.

"isn't that a sin for you, or something?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 15:12:07 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.
JOIN ME IN THE HARD EMBRACE OF ARCEUS' TEN THOUSAND HANDS.”

"What, fucking?" Bill asks, genuinely shocked. "Beckett Arceus isn't some ancient prude, he's the God of creation. And nothing has created more drama, pleasure, tears, children or wars than fucking."

"It's not a sin, my son. Closer to a commandment. At the very least its a strong recommendation."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 15:30:18 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]his grasp on religion, on faith is limited at best. he's never bothered to learn more, so he shrugs at bill's shocked disposition.

his hand pulls, revealing another empty shower.

"do you fuck often, father?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 15:38:33 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

"do you fuck often, father?"

""I've been in rocket for almost thirty years, Beckett. I've seen a titty or two," Bill said, pulling open the third shower himself. Inside were cold tiles, and half a bar of soap, but no ghosts or lovers. "Half the youngsters on this sub could be unwitting progeny. That's why Declan gave me my nickname."

The final shower is empty too. And clogged. "Or did you think Father was a religious title?"

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 15:42:11 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"i hear the youngsters prefer daddy."

not that he would know. he's heard a few terms floating around, unfamiliar to him, so he thinks it best to ask someone experienced.

"any idea what a dilf is?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 16:00:36 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

"i hear the youngsters prefer daddy."

"Oh I get plenty of 'Daddy' too," Bill assured him. Times and tides may have changed, but there were still plenty of people looking for a surrogate father. And Bill was happy to oblige.

"It's shorthand for Dignitas Industria Laetitia Firmitas," Bill said. "Self-worth, hard work, joy, and tenacity. The four classical virtues of the Church of Arceus." 

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 16:09:33 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"ah. makes sense why they'd call you one, then."

he makes a mental note to agree the next time he hears it.

the next shower's empty, too. and the next. and the next.

"i still think it's fucking. listen,"

he holds a finger up, waiting for more sounds to pervade the air.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 16:19:24 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

Bill listened. He could just make out the sounds of creaking springs, slapping flesh, and groans of deep pleasure. Either it was people fucking, or it was a sadistic Rocket grunt beating his bunkmate with a pogo stick

Nodding his agreement, Bill followed the sound around the walls. They went back along the length of the shower twice before finding the spot.
"Here," Bill said, placing his hand against a section of wall. "It's coming from the other side. What room is on the other side?"

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2021 13:38:50 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]eyes glance left, right, then back to the spot on the wall.

"broom closet, i believe."

he fishes a hand into his blazer, finding a pokeball.

"shall we?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 15:05:41 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

Balls in hand, the pair stormed the broom closet. Bill threw open the door to reveal the source of the noise.

Inside was a twisted, confusing tangle of blue and purple silk tassels, rolling eyes, and unsheathed steel. The duo -no. Trio?- of Doublade ground together one last time before noticing that their privacy had been ruined. Monocular eyes rolled towards Bill and Theo, and the ghost Pokemon slowly phased backwards, disappearing into the walls. 

"Well that solves that," Bill said, slapping his hands together as if dusting off dried blood. "I could have sworn it was bed springs, but I guess any steel on steel action would make the same squeaking." 

He closed the broom closet, waited a few seconds, and when the sound didn't start again he turned to Beckett. "Middle evolutions are always the horniest. Like teenagers! Ghost and Steel type is a potent mix too. All that restless spirit in such a hard body." He regarded Theo for a moment before heading back towards the courtyard. 

"Beckett, do you know what Honedging is?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 4:59:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: